2. The Maison Scotch pocket crop sweater is another favorite of mine because of its winter white look that is great to thrown on for added warmth. Paired over overalls, the sweater makes it look like a skirt and is cute for dinner with friends! Pair it with a winter white jean and beige turtleneck for the perfect mix of neutral colors that pair great with any skin tone!
3. The French Connection leatherette leggings are an amazing piece that offers a twist to the basic black leggings you turn to every season. Mixing fabrics is great to do with outfits because it adds dimension as well as an intriguing look to every outfit. Wearing a bit of sparkle with a cardigan is great for the winter season and dresses up the look even more. Pairing under a dress makes for a perfect winter look and adds a nice touch instead of black tights! A patterned top is the perfect twist to wear with leggings and helps to add some color to the edgy pant.
1. For my first pick, I styled a Molly Bracken tank in four different ways. This versatile top can easily be worn to any occasion, from a day at work to a night out. Styling the tank with a pair of denim or a simple suede skirt is perfect for day-time events. But by adding a fun, fuzzy cardigan or a colored blazer, it takes the top from day-time casual to Christmas-party ready.
2. Another piece I'm really loving this season is our Yumi kimono. It's a great weight and really brings an outfit together. For a casual look I love it layered over a floral turtleneck top and paired with some distressed denim. It also looks great layered over a shift dress because you can tie it at the waist and give yourself some definition. And it can be used to tone down a busier look seen here with our Darling culottes.
2. My second pick is the softest dress you've ever felt- of course it's a Press Dress! For a tailored look, I layered mine under a Poppylux grey duster and added some fun texture with a longer necklace. This holiday season, I have a lot of events that I need to attend so this dress is a no brainer. You can just as easily throw on a sparkly Maison Scotch jacket for a dressier look. And for a casual look I would wear it as a tunic over some skinny denim.
3. This season faux fur has been on my mind. I think it's a great way to add texture to any outfit and Maison Scotch made their's cropped which I love even more. I think for work/daytime it is super cute with a button down underneath and a good pair of denim or a checkered trouser. It is the perfect layering piece to throw on over a patterned shirt dress.
2. An oversized sweater is something that everyone needs in their closet. This Press v-neck sweater can be styled numerous different ways. For a more casual look, I would throw it on with a buttery soft pair of Press pants and a Bench knit scarf. It can take you into the evening with a pair of French Connection faux leather pants or be a great layering piece when you need a little extra coziness during these chillier days!