2. Denim jacket by Mavi, $118- Denim jackets have made quite the comeback in 2017. They can be worn over sundresses, a cute blouse, or even a sweater. They are the perfect layering piece to finish off any outfit- and to stay prepared for unpredictable spring weather.
3. High-waisted shorts by The Korner, $78.50- Could there be a cuter way to add a pop of color to your wardrobe than these shorts? Reminiscent of the Pantone Color of the Year, these shorts are the perfect hue. Don't be afraid to pair them with your favorite pair of wedges for a night out!
4. Romper by Bench, $72.50- Whether you're flying, driving, or taking a train, everyone needs a comfortable traveling outfit. The last thing you want is to be sitting in one place for hours in something uncomfortable.
5. White tunic by Maison Scotch, $125- This blouse is lightweight, versatile, and can be dressed up or down. Wear it over your swimsuit during the day or dress it up with jeans and heels at night.
6. Printed maxi dress by Traffic People, $158.50 - Maxi dresses are the best way to look effortlessly chic. Appropriate for day or night, this maxi allows you to put on one item and be ready to hit the town.
7. Boyfriend jeans by Mavi, $118- No wardrobe is complete without a good pair of boyfriend jeans. They go with everything and this pair is so comfortable, you might forget you're not in your favorite sweats.
And just like that, you're off! We hope you enjoy whatever destination you're heading to this season. Let us know where you're going and what you're bringing with you in the comments below!