(1) White jeans: Gone are the days of only wearing white jeans post Memorial Day. White jeans are a staple and you should wear them now and keep them handy for warmer months ahead. Pair them now with pastels and soft neutrals, like greys and taupes, to give a weather appropriate look a springy feel.
(2) Soft neutrals: And speaking of soft neutrals (see Pantone Color Report 2015, below), be sure to keep those colder weather items in grey, beige and light brown / camel handy to wear now and into mid-Spring.
(3) Scarves: Keep your scarves handy and use those to add pops of color to otherwise neutral wintry outfits. Add bright colors -- yellow is a big one this season, graphic prints (another hit) and warmth through these versatile accessories.
(4) Accessories: And on that note, be sure to break out your Spring accessories first. Just like scarves, you can use handbags and jewelry to brighten up your cold weather outfits to make you feel more Spring on these chilly days.
(5) Leather/Leatherette: Don't ditch the leather yet. Leather remains a key trend this spring, so enjoy those coated jeans and leather skirts for a few more weeks. Try leather head-to-toe for a fiercely powerful yet sexy look -- consider it Fifty Shades of Grey inspired and oh so chic.
(6) Boots / Booties: Not too unlike white jeans, boots and booties have found their way into our wardrobe for extended seasons. Rainboots and booties will be around through Spring, so keep yours around or seek out a sale pair! Not eager to buy more wintery goods when Spring is on its way? Find a Spring weight bootie - open toed and a closet must have for warmer temps.
(7) Cardigans and Dusters: Be sure to keep these handy even into warm temps for those cold office drafts and for use over sleeveless numbers. update your look for Spring by investing in one to wear now in lighter hues that will take you well into spring break travels .